Pages

Sunday 31 January 2010

The Real Me

As I gain fame in the industry as one of the social media world's leading thought leaders, there are a number people trying to find out what lies behind the curtains of Sean376's cottaging. Although I've met many of you a number of times at a number of networking dos, people seem to easily forget my face when it is not promoting all them great causes on Twitter.

So just to give those who haven't met me, a taste of the REAL Sean, away from this charade of social media, here are some fun facts about me:

  • My first social media project came when I tried to sell a viral to an AIDs charity. Unfortunately, they did not want to hire us. 
  • On my first day of work experience at Hotwire (before it was 33 Digital) I got so turned on by Drew Benvie’s knowledge that my nose bled. @DomW helped me in the toilets when I passed out 
  • Sometimes, when I've had long day in the offices I like to unwind by visiting the offices of Lewis PR, one of our biggest rivals just to watch @eba work. If I am really stressed I will stand outside his window and make fox noises so that he thinks he's being haunted by a fox. 
  • I'm scared of cats
  • Sometimes I like to dress as a teenage mutant ninja turtle and walk around Soho pretending I'm going to a party.